Come visit the popular “Pumpkin Patch” at Equinox Valley Nursery! Starting mid-August through early November, watch as the nursery transforms into a Halloween fantasy. Stroll through the Patch with thousands of jolly orange pumpkins, just right for that perfect jack-o-lantern. Meander among scenes of whimsical scarecrows and autumn-themed displays.
- Pumpkins of all types and shapes, wildly varied gourds, colorful Indian corn, winter squash, fresh cornstalks, straw bales, and all your favorite fall decorations
- Try "Roger’s Famous" cider doughnuts, even enjoyed by Santa in his “down-time” - watch them being made on the spot!
- Enjoy hot & cold apple cider, pumpkin bread, pumpkin ice cream, pies, fall harvest apples, Vermont artisanal cheese and more…
- Take a wagon ride out to our “North Field” for spectacular foliage views of the Green Mountains and majestic Mount Equinox.
- Get lost in our crazy corn maze, filled with surprising characters to help you along the way, or help you get lost!
- Join us for our annual pumpkin carving festival. This take place as a celebration of the season, normally just after the Columbus Day weekend (please check back or call for exact date/s). The day is full of games, activities, local foods, and crafts. Oh! and of course carving as many pumpkins as possible!
- Most of all : don’t forget the camera, to capture those unforgettable moments!